Jennifer CunninghamAquatic Science Teacher Pasadena Memorial High School
4410 Crenshaw Road
Pasadena, Texas 77504
Phone: (713) 740-0390
Fax: (713) 740-4156 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Science Test Strategies
Information for the student to be able to use the best strategies in science.
- Examine charts, pictures, diagrams, and figures carefully. They will provide you with extra information.
- Keep in mind the steps of the scientific process.
- Pay attention to important words in each question that might make the answer choice true or untrue.
- Science test question usually cover information about life science, physical science, earth science and health science.
- Use logical reasoning to answer the question. Does your answer make sense?
- Use the process of elimination to find answers. Cross out those choices that you known are wrong.